…you know, by not writing as much. 😉
Let’s see, what can I blame this on… lack of time? Lack of will? Lack of ideas? Getting ill?
Let’s not waste time on that! It’s about three weeks after Christmas so let’s just backtrack a bit here and look at what came from that.
My list had:
- bath tray
- prep bowls or ramekins
- fake tropical-looking plants
- book ends
- candle that smells like baked bread Ended up with three😍
- iPhone holder for car
- hot water bottle
- cozy, plain slippers
- Intimates wash laundry bag
- felt letterboard
- kitchen gadgets (peeler, garlic press, citrus squeezer, etc.) Got SO many different items, I’m inspired to cook
- Targaryen things
More specific things I added to my list:
- Verismo Espresso pods (decaf)
- S’ip by S’well water bottle
- Berry blue PS4 controller
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! for Switch I can barely handle this, it’s too fricken cute
- Beowulf on the Beach by Jack Murnighan
- Interior Design Course: Principles, Practices, Techniques for the Aspiring Designer (by Tomris Tangaz)
- Domino: Your Guide to a Stylish Home
- Phantom Thread
- There Will Be Blood
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Seasons 1 and 2 of Atlanta
So I’m feeling pretty grateful! Aside from those, I also received some surprises which was fun and had an intimate “Christmas morning” with friends! My friends know me well, I was gifted a special box for cheese, more bread candles, and puzzles!!
Even Tael received a gift!
And Aj… spoiled me rotten.
He made this awesome sign (a throwback to the neon sign from Batman Returns); it lights up and the “O” and “T” flicker (as in the movie when Selena breaks them to say “hell here”); I’m so impressed with it!!
And I also got a pink Dyson vacuum that I’m absolutely nuts about! It’s perfect.
So yes, feeling spoiled rotten and overwhelmed!!
Other January items to note:
-New Years was fantastic!! Went by so quick
-Got my one second a day of 2018 video edited and put together and it turned out wonderful
-Visited Hazen to have Christmas with the family which was ultra cute
-Ended up getting knocked out pretty hard by a cold for a couple days (still recovering a bit)
That’s about where we are at. There’s some other stuff going on but I’ll get to those in later posts. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!